Sunday, November 17, 2013

Eternal Lovers.. My New Novel!

 

"Eternal Lovers"

Proud to Announce! Pen Up to write, publish a new novel with the support of my friends, guru's and family members. :) 
 A true love story based on living characters Ammu and Buji :

My Long time dream to become an Author. I've never told anyone.
I'm not an experienced or serviced writer , but to the fact I write to good-level of satisfaction to the reader, says my Guru Vishwanath, Raffles.

       Now its time to pen up on my real time experience.
Commonly people around me know very well, to whom i refer above                              'Ammu&Buji'.

I basically thought of naming the book on the above referred characters personal name, but due to some privacy of one among the character's i have finalized the name to mark trade ship above "Eternal Lovers".

Love you a lot.

--
Arya

No comments:

Post a Comment