Wednesday, November 13, 2013

After a long period a Vacation visit to my Motherland..

It's been a long time i haven't taken off to business schedules.
I was completely tired and stressed out.

Time back to switch off mobiles, throw off board meetings, general discussions, negotiations, vendors/clients all these word of tasks away for a week.

It's period of fun and entertainment.. Some fitness too :)

Started on the 1st november. My Deepavali is this time in Singapore..

I travel to many countries for business and i don't really wish to take photos and have no time basically, but when it comes to Singapore, It's my land. I have a complete new feel.. I Love <3 The Fine City sooo much.

A few pics to share.

In Flight. MAA-SIG

Singapore Early Dawn. 04.30am

06.30Am

Overlooking the Busy Trading Port of South East Asia

Morning Coffee @ Hebbin's Cafe

Waiting for my Car @ Terminal 2 of Changi

@ Cathay Mall

@ My Hotel, CARLTON Singapore

@ Merlion Park



@ Tanjong Pagar

Finally in the CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT, where i have my office located. :) My conscious didn't allow me to be idle after coming to my Sg where my "SoutherN AsiaN IndustrieS" is headquartered. It said to at least spend a few hours in office. So Back to work:) 

Few meetings, reviews and lunch with my partners there. :) 


@ Intercontinental Hotel, Singapore for Breakfast

C'mon THOR,, Hit me man HITTT ME.. You Can't .. SINGAM Da :) hehehe ;)

@ Subramaniyar Alayam, Jurong. Morning 7am.
@ Imbiah Station, The Identity of Singapore.. "Merlion"

@ Southern Asian Industries , Headquarters.. Located in the Middle 3 Deck. :)  

@ Raffles Place to meet my friends

@ Pigeons Park

@ Chinatown


@ Changi Airport Heading BACK India.

@ The SATS Premium Lounge, Changi Airport


No comments:

Post a Comment