Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Focusing CIVIL Languages, with the blessings of my Great Grandfather "Rajah Sir Swami Achariyar"

Hello.

Yep , As said above , i'm planning to deep research my knowledge in civil engineering studies.
I seriously thought that it could be easier and had a mind-set always that Softskill engineering is
one of the most toughest engineering man invented and researched, but the civil and structural
studies covers me a complete new or different insight.

Woooow! Civil could be another powerhouse of any country's economy development.
Sampling from EMAAR, ETA, L&T, Huttons Group. They are Infra pioneers in their country.

From my understanding i would say it in short. People can't live or work without buildings,
and human needed resources are again depending on offshore plants, onshore plants.
So Civil and structural business and industry is likely no way gonna vanish in the world,
as it's a pioneer in conceiving and producing people needs.

My long run thought and aim was to setup and run a EC - OM Company. Which i think will
come true if i start my journey with civil and structrual engineering. One having deep stress knowledge in
civil can make wonders. Opportunities are open for all in the engineering(civil and structural)
industry.

Friends, close ones, well wishers, guides and family members were completely stunned hearing me
say this. Cos, i'm a techie and multi-pace biz guy. When i was saying i'll switch over i even heard people calling me "crazy".  Well this was my hidden dream long back during my days in Singapore as a Student cum Consultant in Singapore's Leading Infra Agency.

Dreams must be executed in life, at least a try in process must be taken. I take this as my path towards my
goal/dream. I'll consider the pro's and cons as my personal attempt. I shall and have no intention to blame
people around me.

Let me make things clear here. My fellow members in business. For your kind information, i'm not leaving
my existing business away. It's always ON, and i'm always ACTIVE with its operation. Though i'm not available in its operation center, it doesn't mean i don't care it. I have my private eye watching it's wonderful growth each and every day.

We are Creating History for Sure! No matter in what industry we work.

We will up-hold our beloved great grandfather,
Rajah Sir Swami Achariyar's Dynasty name and identity in South India and trying vigorously spread it worldwide through our success pathway.

Their ambitions, wishes, thoughts, will come True and Live long through our work and success.

Work's and To-Do's calling. Gotta Go.

Ciao.
--
Arya

No comments:

Post a Comment