Saturday, September 21, 2013

A Strong Resolution after the Board Member AGM Meet @ SPIC.

Okay, I m aware that I have not been keeping in touch well with the blog department. I am guilty :| . I have been very busy with work for the past 2 weeks that I have hardly time for anything.

It’s been a hectic past two weeks. Lots of meetings, research based on my upcoming oversea visits. 
Let’s see where I can begin,


After the AGM Board Member meeting with India's Most Eminent Business house "SPIC", i stand to a 

great decision. 

The decision is that to move my business to the next level by enhancing my skills in a different place where i get my full-freedom and access to the sources spread around the nature mother world.


So i along with my parents, close buddies and of-course in the knowledge of god decided to move my navigation to South-East Asia. Yet to decide the country. Now @ Western Continent for some official duties.


We have also pronounced to see the clarity of our new entity name. Kept as a Secret, Will Reveal soon. ;)


The entity has determined  to only focus on a very few industries. 

For E.g: I&E , Technologies and Media, Integrated Logistics and Apparels.(Main Scope yet to be Decided)

Due to a lot of day and night researches and travelling around, i felt sick completely.

Fever/Dry Cough/Headache and sleepless nights..., But still I'm ON with Works :)

After an episode of sick game, now recovering back to head home. 


Will catch up sometime soon. 


Gotta go, call from close one.


--

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment