Wednesday, July 31, 2013

It's time to shed few pounds of kgs, says mom.." Health is Wealth "

It's over a year I've been in a very tight schedule filled with lots of drives, site visits, discussions...
Which lead me to a unbalanced in-active lifestyle.. This is where my back pain and stress got constructed severely.. These bugs disturb specially in the night at 70% , by not giving my human mechanism good sleep, improper digestion and 30% during the day by serious dehydration.

I'm added by over 10kg in the last one year, in which i stand at the obese stage. It's time for a serious diet along with a perfect fitness regime to control and shed those bugs away...

No more 3am to 9am sleeps.. Decided to sleep early and rise early.. Actually HARD to follow and stick, but still let me throw an assessment to my body and mind.

It's going to be as the following rules to shed the hidden bugs.

> 18 Glasses of Water a Day
> No Salt, Oil , Spice or any taste sprinkles.
> 45Mins of Fitness regularly morning and evening.
> No Rice, Meats, Carbonated drinks and fast-food business ;)

Well its all for the goodness. Lemme try it. What's wrong in trying !! Health Is Wealth!!

No comments:

Post a Comment